A free electron curious and interested in just about everything related to engineering, science, data-science, cooking and doing-nothing.
- University of Sydney, 2019, Doctor of Philosophy. (Medical Image Optimisation and Perception/Breast Cancer/Machine Learning/Radiology)
- University of Sydney, 2015, Master of Applied Science (by research), Medical Image Optimisation and Perception.
- Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur, India, 2007, Bachelor of Technology (BTech) Computer Science and Engineering.
- Modelling the interpretation of digital mammography using high order statistics and deep machine learning
- Can a Machine Learn from Radiologists’ Visual Search Behaviour and Their Interpretation of Mammograms—a Deep-Learning Study. Journal of Digital Imaging 2019
- Missed cancer and visual search of mammograms: what feature-based machine-learning can tell us that deep-convolution learning cannot. SPIE Medical Imaging 2019
- Can digital breast tomosynthesis perform better than standard digital mammography work-up in breast cancer assessment clinic? European Radiology 2018
- A deep (learning) dive into visual search behaviour of breast radiologists. SPIE Medical Imaging 2018
- Modeling visual search behavior of breast radiologists using a deep convolution neural network. SPIE Journal of Medical Imaging, 2018
- Modelling the interpretation of digital mammography using high order statistics and deep machine learning. University of Sydney, 2018
- Fixated and Not Fixated Regions of Mammograms A Higher-Order Statistical Analysis of Visual Search Behavior. Academic radiology 2017
- The role of digital breast tomosynthesis in the breast assessment clinic: a review. Journal of Medical Radiation Science, 2017
- Implementation and value of using a split-plot reader design in a study of digital breast tomosynthesis in a breast cancer assessment clinic. SPIE Medical Imaging 2015
- Automated voice marking of a data/voice streams basing on end users profile and related data. ip.com 2012
- Folksonomic approach to security systems. ip.com 2011
- System and method to automatically provide optimal content based on vision and eye movement. ip.com 2011
- Mechanism to conduct a whiteboard based conference session using gyroscopic enabled mobile devices. ip.com 2011
- Acceptability indicators in emails. ip.com 2011
- An optimized human face detection and feature extraction algorithm. ip.com 2010
- IBM Redbooks: Creating Plugins for Lotus Notes, Sametime, and Symphony. IBM RedBook 2011
- Face-Off: collection of 21 self-composed poems. Poems, 2009
- Reproducible Deep Learning is published on O’reilly platform as an interactive katacoda scenario series. It is four parts course: